LC to LC Uniboot Duplex OS2 Single-mode Fiber Patch Cable
Couldn't load pickup availability
This Single-mode OS2 patch cable uses 9/125µm fiber optic cable with dual LC connectors on either end. It has a unique locking tab that allows the depression of both tabs simultaneously, making it ideal for recessed and hard-to-reach ports.
Our fiber jumpers have been individually tested for insertion loss with reflection test equipment to ensure exceptional quality.
Usually ships in 1 - 2 days.
Space-saving Uniboot Design for Easy Installation
- The LC to LC Uniboot Duplex OS2 Single-mode Fiber Patch Cable features a space-saving uniboot design that makes it easy to install and manage.
- With the uniboot design, this cable combines both fibers into a single, compact cable, making it easier to route and manage in tight spaces.
- The cable's small form factor and flexibility make it an excellent choice for use in data centers, server rooms, and other high-density applications.
- One 2.0mm cable carries two fibers
- Uniboot Connectors
- Individually Tested
- Precision Zirconia Ferrules
- Ultra Physical Contact
- OS2 Single-mode Duplex Fiber (one cable)
- LC UPC to LC UPC Uniboot
- OS2 9/125μm
- A (Tx) to B (Rx)
- Typical Insertion Loss ≤ 0.15 dB
- Maximum Insertion Loss ≤ 0.30 dB
- PVC - OFNR Jacket
- 2.0mm OD