ezEX 48 Shielded RJ45 Connector for CAT6 & CAT6A
Couldn't load pickup availability
The ezEX™48 Shielded RJ45 Connectors for CAT6, CAT6A Cable are designed to terminate larger twisted pair cables with insulation diameter sizes ranging from 0.043-0.048."
These plugs include a high/low staggered design to accommodate larger-diameter conductors. It has a pass-through design makes it quick and easy to insert the cable into the connector, reducing wiring mistakes and waste.
It has a one-piece design where bars or liners are not required and is compatible with solid and stranded conductor cables.
- For CAT6 and CAT6A ethernet cable with insulation diameters ranging from .043-.048", 1.09mm - 1.22mm
- Pass through design for easy verification of wiring sequence
- One-piece design - no bars or liners required
- Hi-Lo stagger to isolate each conductor
- 10G Rated
- Works with solid and stranded cable
- RoHS 2, UL, TIA, TAA, & FCC compliant