ezEX 44 Shielded RJ45 Connector for CAT6 & CAT6A - External Ground
Couldn't load pickup availability
CAT6/CAT6A ezEX 44 Shielded RJ45 Connector with Staggered Feed - 25, 50 & 100 Packs
The ezEX 44 RJ45 shielded connectors are designed to terminate larger twisted pair cables with insulation diameter sizes ranging from 0.039-0.044." Its pass-through design allows quick and easy termination; no bars or liners are required.
This plug has an external grounding tab for extra stability; compatible with solid and stranded 24 - 22 AWG cables.
Usually ships in 1 - 2 days.
- For CAT6 and CAT6A Ethernet Cable with insulation diameters ranging from .039-.044", 1.0mm - 1.12mm
- For shielded solid and stranded 22 - 24 AWG cable
- Pass through design for easy verification of wiring sequence
- One-piece design - no alignment bars required
- Hi-Lo stagger to isolate each conductor
- 10G rated
- RoHS 2, UL, TIA, TAA, & FCC compliant
- Made in the USA