CAT6A High-Density Shielded Keystone Jack - 180 Degree
Couldn't load pickup availability
CAT6A High-Density Shielded RJ45 Keystone Jack with 180-Degree Contacts
Our Shielded CAT6A Component Rated keystone jacks are engineered with PCB technology, 180-degree phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold-plated pins, and a zinc die-cast nickel-plated housing, compatible with solid and stranded 23 AWG to 26 AWG wire. These jacks help you save time and money with easy-to-read wire labels, 110 & Krone Punch down, and toolless termination when using the IDC cap.
Our CAT6A HD Component Rated Jacks meet all ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 C.2 Compliance requirements.
We carry a complete end-to-end CAT6A solution, including CAT6A bulk Ethernet cables, patch cables, modular plugs, blank patch panels, CAT6A patch panels, and wall plates.
Usually ships in 1 - 2 days.
- CAT6A - 10G Networkting
- 8 Pin x 8 Conductor
- High-Density, Slim Profile
- Zinc Die-Cast Nickel-Plated Housing
- Gold-Plated Nickel Contacts
- Phosphor Bronze IDC Contacts
- Easy to Read Wiring Label to Facilitate Installation
- Small Form-Factor for High-Density Installations
- Suitable For Solid & Stranded 23 AWG to 26 AWG Wire
- 110 & Krone Punch Down Compatible
- Tool-Less Termination When Using The IDC Cap
- Meets and Exceeds ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 C.2 Standards