CAT6A Unshielded Inline Coupler with Snap-In Keystone Latch
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our CAT6A Snap-In Inline couplers are constructed with PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold-plated prongs, and a fire-retardant plastic housing. These CAT6A Couplers are easily installed in blank patch panels or wall plates, helping you save time and money. Snap the coupler into the wall plate or patch panel you're done.
This snap-In Inline coupler is part of our CAT6A end-to-end solution, which includes CAT6A bulk Ethernet cables, CAT6A patch cables, CAT6A RJ45 modular plugs, CAT6A keystone jacks, and wall plates. We also have many tools, testers, and cable management accessories.
- Tested to 750 MHz
- For Use with unshielded CAT6A Ethernet Patch Cables
- One RJ45 Female To One RJ45 Female
- Small Form-Factor For High-Density Installations
- Gold Plated Over Nickel Contacts
- Designed for Our High-Density Patch Panels & Wallplates