CAT6 Riser Rated Bulk Ethernet Cable, Solid Copper, UTP, 23 AWG - 1,000 ft
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our CAT6 bulk Ethernet cable is built for indoor networks. It features solid copper conductors, ensuring reliability and durability. This Ethernet cable efficiently handles data rates up to 5 Gbps.
It can run in vertical shafts, thanks to its riser-rated jacket. Plus, the cable includes helpful markings to track usage. Tests confirm that our Ethernet cable can support frequencies up to 600 MHz. It's not suited for outdoor use.
- 1,000 ft long CAT6 riser-rated ethernet cable
- Ideal for indoor applications with solid copper construction
- Capable of 5GBase-T data transmission
- CMR-rated PVC jacket prevents fire from spreading between floors
- Features clear foot markers for efficient cable management
|CAT6 Riser Rated
|PVC - CMR Rated
|Solid Bare Copper
|Supported Data Rate
|Maximum Operating Frequency
|6.0 ± 0.4mm