CAT6 High-Density Unshielded Keystone Jack - 180 Degree
Couldn't load pickup availability
CAT6 High-Density Unshielded RJ45 Keystone Jack with 90-Degree Contacts
Our CAT6 Component Rated keystone jacks are engineered with PCB technology, 90-degree phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold-plated pins, and an ABS plastic housing, compatible with solid and stranded 23 AWG to 26 AWG wire. These jacks help you save time and money with easy-to-read wire labels, 110 & Krone Punch down, and toolless termination when using the IDC cap.
Our CAT6 Component Rated HD Jacks meet all ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 C.2 Compliance requirements.
We carry a complete end-to-end CAT6 solution, including CAT6 bulk Ethernet cables, patch cables, modular plugs, blank patch panels, CAT6 patch panels, and wall plates.
- CAT6 - 1G Networkting
- 8 Pin x 8 Conductor
- High-Density, Slim Profile
- ABS + PC Housing
- Gold-Plated Nickel Contacts
- 180 Degree Phosphor Bronze IDC Contacts
- Easy to Read Wiring Label to Facilitate Installation
- Small Form-Factor for High-Density Installations
- Suitable For Solid & Stranded 23 AWG to 26 AWG Wire
- Meets and Exceeds ANSI/EIA/TIA 568 C.2 Standards