CAT6 Shielded Inline Coupler with Keystone Latch
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our Shielded CAT6 Snap-In Inline couplers are constructed with PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold-plated prongs, and an EMI-resistant metal housing. These CAT6 Couplers are easily installed in blank patch panels or wall plates, helping you save time and money. Snap the coupler into the wall plate or patch panel you're done.
The Shielded Snap-In CAT6 Inline Coupler has gold-plated brass contacts and eight conductors with a straight-thru configuration. It is suited for computer networking applications and works best with shielded patch cables, high-density patch panels, and high-density wall plates.
This snap-In Inline coupler is part of our CAT6 end-to-end solution, which includes CAT6 bulk Ethernet cables, CAT6 patch cables, CAT6 RJ45 modular plugs, CAT6 keystone jacks, and wall plates. We also have many tools, testers, and cable management accessories.
- Tested to 550 MHz
- For use with shielded CAT6 Ethernet Patch Cables
- One RJ45 Female To One RJ45 Female
- Solderless Press-fit PCB technology
- Small Form-Factor For High-Density Installations
- Gold Plated Over Nickel Contacts
- Designed for Our High-Density Patch Panels & Wallplates
- Width: 14.6 mm
- Height: 16.3 mm
- Depth: 30 mm