CAT5E Unshielded Inline Coupler with Keystone Latch
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our CAT5E Snap-In Inline couplers are constructed with PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold-plated prongs, and a fire-retardant plastic housing. These CAT5E Couplers are easily installed in blank patch panels or wall plates, helping you save time and money. Snap the coupler into the wall plate or patch panel you're done.
This CAT5E unshielded inline coupler with keystone latch can be used with blank patch panels so you can design your own custom panel.
- Tested to 350 MHz
- For Use with unshielded CAT5E Ethernet Patch Cables
- One RJ45 Female To One RJ45 Female
- Small Form-Factor For High-Density Installations
- Gold Plated Over Nickel Contacts
- Designed for Our High-Density Patch Panels & Wallplates
- Width: 14.5 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Depth: 29.2 mm