CAT5E Outdoor Bulk Ethernet Cable, Solid Copper, Gel Filled, FTP - 24 AWG
Couldn't load pickup availability
This shielded outdoor-rated CAT5E cable is designed to be buried underground in a conduit. For added moisture protection, this cable is gel-filled and repels moisture from the cable and away from the conductors. Additionally, it has overall foil shielding and a tinned copper drain wire to prevent signal loss, crosstalk, and other performance issues.
This cable's conductors are solid bare copper with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a CMX jacket.
Usually ships in 1 - 2 days.Features
- UV-Resistant Jacket: The CMX jacket is UV-resistant, waterproof, and weatherproof. They are designed to withstand sunlight, rain, snow, and moisture.
- Foil Shielded: AL Foil shielding to help eliminate interference in noisy environments.
- Gel-Filled: This cable includes a gel-filling that repels water keeping it out of the cable and away from the conductors.
- Helpful Jacket Markings: Avoid cable wastage and sequential foot markers printed on the jacket. Includes specification details, don't fail an inspection!
- Applications: Outdoor construction projects, underground environments such as car parks and basements, and installation in direct sunlight. They are designed for direct burial in conduit.
|Cable Type||CAT5E Outdoor, Gel Filled|
|Shielding Type||Shielded (F/UTP)|
|Jacket Material||PVC - CMX|
|Conductor Type||Solid Bare Copper|
|Supported Data Rate||10/100/1000 Base-T|
|Tested Frequency||350 MHz|
|Cable Outer Diameter||6.7mm ± 0.4mm|