Airconsole Mini 2.0
Couldn't load pickup availability
Air Console Mini is designed to be permanently powered, making it ideal for out-of-band device management with a serial management port. Use it with firewalls, load balancers, switches, storage arrays, and many other devices.
Air Console Mini has all the functionality of the other Air Console models, which includes:
- Wi-Fi (802.11n)
- Wired Ethernet Port
- USB Connector
- USB to Serial Adapter
Air Console Mini does NOT include an internal battery and is designed to be powered via its micro USB port via a separate power supply (not included).
Serial Ports over Wi-Fi
Connect to Airconsole over Wi-Fi from your smartphone or tablet (requires a separate app) to access serial devices such as a firewall, network switch, load balancer, etc.
Airconsole supports the full RS-232 protocol and supports:
- Baud rates from 9.6k to 230k
- 7/8 Data Bits
- Odd/Even/No Parity
- 1/2 stop bits
- CTS/RTS and DSR/DTR hardware flow control
Serial Port over Bluetooth
Use Airconsole to access wired RS232 serial ports over Bluetooth Low Energy or Bluetooth 2.1 EDR (depending on the client device).
- BLE Serial connectivity is supported on iOS and OSX platforms at baud rates from 1200 to 57600bps.
- Serial over Bluetooth 2.1EDR is supported on Windows and Android (using the free SerialBot app) at baud rates up to 115,200bps.
Bridge Wireless to Wired Ethernet
Airconsole can be used as a wired-to-wireless Ethernet bridge! You can use your iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac, or PC to connect to the wired LAN transparently.
With the Get-Console app, you can use Get Console's built-in TFTP server to upload new files to a device's Ethernet management port while controlling it from its Serial console port.
Airconsole has a built-in web management interface for changing its default configuration. Some of the options are:
- Encrypted or open Wi-Fi
- Enabling routing
- Static IP or DHCP Server
- Firmware Upgrades
Other Advanced Features
Machine-to-Machine mode: Connect serial devices back to back over an IP WAN using 2 Airconsole units
- AP Client: Airconsole can join existing Wi-Fi networks while concurrently operating its WIFI network and route between them (with or without NAT)
- Built-in web-based terminal: access serial console ports from any modern web browser directly instead of a terminal app.