Airconsole LE - RJ45
Couldn't load pickup availability
Airconsole LE - The Always On Serial Adaptor
Airconsole LE is an always-on Serial adaptor that connects via Bluetooth Low Energy; it’s powered by an internal LiPo battery, lasting up to 6 months between charges.
Airconsole LE quickly connects you to the RS232 serial ports on networking, industrial, and other field devices from any host terminal that supports Bluetooth LE, such as the Get Console and SerialBot Apps.
Always on for instant discovery and connection, connects within 2 seconds!
Works with Get-Console and SerialBot Apps or from any terminal application on Windows (i.e., Putty, SecureCRT), OSX (i.e., Terminal)
Usually ships in 3 - 4 days.
- Up to 6 months of standby battery life
- Over 12 continuous hours of serial data transmission on a single charge. Leave Airconsole LE plugged in, and it will be ready next time console access is needed.
- Quick and easy configuration change standard settings such as baud rate, flow control, and other settings directly from Terminal apps on iOS or Android.
- Built-in Security options at the Bluetooth layer and for connecting to serial ports and making configuration changes. Allows Airconsole LE to be left plugged into industrial device console ports but in-accessible unless the Bluetooth PIN and serial port password are known.
- Robust connectors and external shells. Withstands drops from 1m
- Lanyard pin for attaching to belts or keys (Lanyard strap not included)