40mm Protective Sleeves for Fiber Optic Fusion Splicing - 50 Pack
Couldn't load pickup availability
Protective Sleeves for Fiber Optic Fusion Splicing - 40mm
Transparent plastic heat shrink tube and stainless steel rod designed to protect fusion fiber optic splices. These sleeves are made of ethylene vinyl acetate and are designed to prevent the abrasion of the spliced fibers.
Usually ships in 1 - 2 days.
- Inner Diameter: 1.5 +/- 0.15mm
- Outer Diameter after installation: 2.5 +/- 0.1mm
- Steel Needle Diameter: 1mm
- Steel Needle Length: 36mm
- Heatshrink Tube Length: 40mm
- Adhesive Line Heatshrink Length: 40mm