37U LINIER® Server Cabinet - Solid/Vented Doors - 24" Depth
Couldn't load pickup availability
The 37U 3106 series is 24" deep and configured with one solid and vented door. It is suitable for storage shelves, servers, UPS, switches, and extensive network equipment.
The cabinet features laser knockouts, allowing you to install fans, while removable slots provide numerous cable routing options.
- Includes one locking solid door and one locking vented door
- Removable locking side panels
- 24" depth (Also available with a 36" depth)
- Other sizes available: 22U, 27U, 42U
- 1300 lb. weight capacity (Holds 800 lbs. on casters)
- The top includes removable laser knockouts
- Includes two sets of adjustable cage nut-style mounting rails
- Includes preinstalled casters and levelers
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Easy Installation - Casters and levelers are preinstalled to allow you to move and load your system into the desired location quickly. (Rack hardware not included.)
Removable Cable Access Panels - The top of the server cabinet includes removable laser knockouts for cable access and added versatility.
Locking, Removable Side Panels - The side panels are removable and lockable for a completely different look, allowing you to create the cabinet that best suits your needs.
Adjustable Rails - Includes two sets of adjustable, vertical rails that extend to a maximum depth of 24″ for versatile mounting options.
Secured System - Both doors are equipped with locks to help protect and secure your valuable equipment.
Locking Solid Door - The solid steel door protects the equipment from unwanted viewing or access while preventing dust and debris from settling on the equipment.
Locking Vented Door - The perforated door promotes better air circulation within the cabinet—this vented design benefits equipment that generates heat, such as servers, UPS, etc.