10-32 Rack Screws & Washers - 100 Pack
Couldn't load pickup availability
These superior, American-made, quality screws should be your only choice for installing rackmount devices such as shelves, cable managers, servers, and other network, A/V and electronic equipment.Features
- Pilot Point - The straight pointed section below the thread eases installation and guides the screw to prevents accidental stripping of cage nuts or threaded rack rails.
- Phillips Truss Head – All you need is a Phillips head screwdriver or bit, resists stripping and rounding.
- Compatibility – Designed for use in any 10-32 tapped rail system and universal cage nut style rails when used in conjunction with 10-32 cage nuts.
- Top-quality Manufacturing – These screws have a hardened steel construction which produces a high-quality finish with excellent robustness. They are finished with a black oxide coating, so the screw blends with most standard black network racks, cabinets, and accessories.
- Delrin Washers - Distributes the pressure of the screw head more evenly to prevent damage or scratches to your rack mountable devices.