CAT6A Slim Shielded Ethernet Patch Cable - 10G
Couldn't load pickup availability
Looking for a reliable and high-speed network connection? Look no further than our CAT6A Slim Shielded Ethernet Patch Cable! This cable is specifically designed for high-bandwidth applications and offers several features to ensure optimal performance.
Our slim 10G CAT6A FTP Ethernet cables are 28AWG with an OD of 5.4mm. These small-diameter patch cables are designed for sizeable data center wiring deployments or any other installation where space is at a premium. There are three main benefits to using slim patch cables:
- The reduced surface area provides better airflow, leading to reduced temperatures.
- The thinner 28AWG conductors have a smaller bend radius than standard cables, allowing easier routing in tight spaces.
- Slim patch cables weigh less than their standard counterparts, putting less stress on their connectors and patch panel ports and reducing the overall weight of your installation.
Despite their small diameter, these cables are designed for 10GBase-T networks.Specifications
- CAT6A Slim Snagless Boots
- Shielded (U/FTP)
- PVC CM - Indoor-Rated Jacket
- Stranded Bare Copper Conductors
- Tested to 750MHz
- 28 AWG
- 5.4 ± 0.15mm OD