CAT6A Slim Unshielded Ethernet Patch Cable - 10G
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our slim 10G CAT6A Ethernet cables are only 28AWG, making the diameter of the cable 3.6mm. Regular 24AWG cables are 6mm in diameter! These small-diameter patch cables are designed for sizeable data center wiring deployments or any other installation where space is at a premium. There are three main benefits to using slim patch cables:
- The reduced surface area provides better airflow leading to reduced temperatures.
- The thinner 28AWG conductors have a smaller bend radius than standard cables, allowing easier routing in tight spaces.
- Slim patch cables weigh less than their standard counterparts, putting less stress on their connectors and patch panel ports and reducing the overall weight of your installation.
Despite their small diameter, these cables are capable of 10GBase-T networking.
Usually ships the same day.Specifications
- Slim Snagless Molded Boots
- PVC CM - Indoor Rated Jacket
- Conductor Material
- Bare Copper Stranded Conductors
- Tested to 750MHz
- 28 AWG
- 3.6 ± 0.15mm OD